Saturday, May 30, 2009

Like I said, I told you most of my day already. But it started with my alarm going off around 5:30am to remind me to get up and turn on my computer cause I figured you would be back to your apartment by then. Problem was that I couldn't wake myself up and kept falling back to sleep. At about 6:45 I heard my phone buzz and realized it was Darren telling me he talked to you. I jumped out of bed, ran downstairs to turn on my computer, as I was texting him to see if you were still on, but he said no. I was bummed out, I felt like I let you down. Chrissy was already up early to do her chores so she could spend the night with Jess. As I walked in the kitchen she handed me the phone saying, "the FD called earlier, I told them you were asleep, and I didn't know if I should wake you, sorry". I was a little miffed, they had called about an overtime day today, but actually it wouldn't have been a good day to be gone from home. Oh well!

Chrissy and I went into Church for clean-up day. We were trying to get things ready outside for the movie nights coming up. We filled holes in the lawn with a pickup load of topsoil, cleaned out the barn/shed behind the garage, cleaned out the garage, Mrs Luiten was organizing the planting of more flowers and plants in front. Not too many showed up, I think there were 12 of us including Chrissy and Jess. We did get alot done and completely filled a dumpster! Uncle Dave and I hung up the screen, I built it 12 foot wide by 9 foot high, and it looks like it will work out well.

This afternoon was spent chillin out at the computer while Matt and Ben did target practice on Mrs. Fuller's A/C with the 3 dozen eggs. Mom went over to the Graduation openhouse with Abby, Ben, and Tony. i stayed home with Matt and tried to catch up on odds-n-ends. We cooked burgers on the grill for dinner, and I must say they did turn out good! After dinner Matt, Ben and I all got our summer haircuts. Then into the shower with everyone to get the itchy hair washed off. Mom spent the day going through all the boy's clothes (not sure if she got through everything) and we finished straightening their room at bedtime. Ruthie got home by 9:30, she said work was OK.

I sure miss you and am sooooo thankful for Skype. It makes you feel a little closer. I hope your ears get to feeling better, talk to someone about it if you need to. I will be praying for you, as are many, many others. I love you so much and miss you even more, but I wouldn't want you to be anywhere else right now. There is something special about being at the center of God's will.

I will stop for now, I think Abby has something to write.

All my love,

Dad

Hey Hannah, i miss you so much even though it has been one day it feels like a week or two. When ever i start to miss you i just think that you are at work and the reason i didn't see you when you got home was because i was up stairs in mom and dad's room watching TV. i know it is a stupid idea but it has been working for me. i also know what i first want to get you from the U.S. but i don't know if you can or can not get there so i am doing some questioning. i don't want to tell you right now because i want it to be a surprise. i cant wait to see some pictures of your place on facebook. i think that sounds so weird "your place" oh well. well anyway yesterday was my fun day at school and i knew that Darren was really sad so i asked teacher Mrs. Bare if i could get a box of candy out of the bag for Darren. guess what i got him-jolly rancher gummies, they are really gooooood. i had a box of them at school and man are they delicious. i gave them to Darren today when he came to get his charger and Darren said to say thanks even though he doesn't even know her. today when the quadruplets were bringing me to grandma & grandpa's house they asked me how the hamsters were doing and i told them that mine ran away and chrissy's had heat stoke(but i was laughing so they told me to tell the story) theyn said it was mean to laugh but funny at the same time. good times good timmmmmmes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment