Friday, June 19, 2009

Hey Hannah, didn't Chrissy look awesome. Well anyway we are getting really bag weather coming tonight and we were supposed to do the Father's Day/Abby's B-day party tonight but I don't think it is going to happen because Grandma and Grandpa Kitty don't like going outside in storm weather. I don't blame them i heard it is supposed to be pretty bad, but I was still pretty disappointed. That is the second thing I have to wait for, because I am getting a mystery present. On the normal B-day Breakfast present time the card said Happy B-day and everything but at the top it said your second present is a mystery present. On Wednesday(6/17/09) Mom, Abby, and the person of your choice(I choose Khloe Livingston)will be leaving. Well you know me, I went over to mom and asked for a hint. She said we are leaving at 10 A.M. and coming back the next day at 1 A.M. Then I was thinking, "Oh great now I'm really going to be tired." well Chrissy found out what it is and when Khloe came over to our house Chrissy was saying how awesome it is and how much she is jealous, but she doesn't want to come because it is my present. Then since Kristen and Jake were in Tennesee, a couple days ago we went to Twisty Treat, but since I haven't been there for so long when Jake asked me if they take debit I didn't know what to say so I guesssed and said, "Yes." Well I ended up being wrong and Jake didn't anything,and even though Krisen offered to lend some money he said no. So we went home. If you didn't here yet Edy's was having a sale on Sunday-5 for $10. So when we got home we were telling Kristen the flavors we got and then she went inside. Luckly, we had Jake favorite flavor-cookies and creme, so she came outside with a bowl of ice cream and guess what Jake said, "Thank you Kristen, you know me so well."I am excited to get your present Hannah, and I love you lots.
Your Sis,
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment